Sunday, April 14, 2013

Quarter IV, Week 1: ScreenCasts, SmartNotes and Code oh my!




Quarter IV, Week 1: ScreenCasts, SmartNotes and Code oh my! 

Math 4R: preCalculus for Seniors
Math 4H: preCalculus Honors for Juniors
Math 5H: AP Calculus BC
CSH: preComputer Science Honors
APCS: AP Computer Science A
CIS(theta): Computing Independent Study
PAEMST: Presidential Award of Excellence
Ubuntu: Linux Install Fests, Fun and Games

Above you will find links to summaries of all my lessons for the past several weeks. So, this blog post serves as a Table of Contents for all my other blogs from class!

In addition, CIS(theta) is a summary of my Computing Independent Study class that meets after school like a club. 

PAEMST details my trials and tribulations regarding my 2013 application for the Presidential Award of Excellence in Math and Science Teaching. 

Last, but not least, UBUNTU is a collection of blogs about installing, maintaining and teaching math and computer science with Ubuntu Linux on my desktop, on my smartboard and on my students' desktops in class!

Our YouTube Wednesday was cancelled this week as I was sick and then we had a lockdown. Next week our guest speaker will be Carl Sagan!



Well, that's all folks!
Learning with Technology, 

No comments:

Post a Comment