Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome, Math 3H to Room 429!


OK, we got through our first week of Algebra 2 Trig Honors together. We reviewed inverse functions and exponential functions and we started logarithms. 
I think we're off to a good start. I know the first quiz was a bit rough, but it was just your first try at one of my little quizzies.... You'll do better!  


Man, I bet you didn't know what you were getting into when you came to my classroom! Don't worry, I've been teaching Regents Math for nearly 30 years, so you're in good hands. I hope you enjoy my teaching approach using Smartboard and Youtube technology. Maybe it will help you understand and remember new material better.


I know you've had a hard time with so many different teachers. It can be hard to learn new topics while at the same time adjusting to a new teaching style and new expectations.


I want to help you for an extended period of time.  So, hopefully, you'll let me help you improve your skills and get ready for that blasted Regents exam anyway! 



Learning with Technology,
calcpage@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment