Saturday, March 6, 2010

Setting up for I-CON is hard to do!









I haven't been to I-CON in two years!  The reason being that I-CON moved to Suffolk County Community College Grant Campus last year and I did not like the way things were set up. Needless to say, I'm going this year (I-CON 29 March 26-28, 2010) and I'm bringing my computer generated art with me!  There's one problem though.  The Art Show used to get a lot of exposure in the Dealers' Room.  At I-CON 26 & 27 it was moved to the smaller Pritchard Gym behind the Dealers' Room.  This year I hear its in Javitts 105???
So, we are entering the Art Show again this year.  See, I'm listed here http://www.iconsf.org/artshow.php It's about time, since I've been amassing a ton of stuff for I-CON since we were there for I-CON 27.  I went to Michael's Art Supply and got eight 23" by 35" poster frames. I'm going to Jo-Ann's Fabrics to get a background for 2 panels (each is 8' high by 4' wide).  Otherwise the pegboards are very bare wood.  I need to get something colorful with stars but it needs to be a mesh I can get the hocks through easily.  I used http://www.zazzle.com/cistheta2008 to make eight 23" by 35" prints.  I also have some print from I-CON 26 and 27 that are 18" by 24" framed fractals that I can put in the print shop.  In addition, I have 100 prints i made on 8.5" by 11" photo quality glossy paper on my color laserJet.

Hope to see you there! 

Generally speaking,


No comments:

Post a Comment