Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spock, Birthdays and Pheasants!

Here's a random pic from class where GrahamS and ChrisS explain how to play "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock!" So, Rock crushes Scissors and Rock smashes Lizzard.  Also, Paper covers Rock and Paper disproves Spock. Now, Scissors cuts Paper and Scissors decapitates Lizard. Then, Lizard eats Paper and Lizard poisons Spock. Finally, Spock vaporizes Rock and Spock phasers Scissors? IDK about that last one....


Here's another pic from last weekend outside my daughter's Sunday School. Can you make out the wild turkeys? Actually, I think they are declared as a protected species on Long Island. Aren't those Ring-Necked Pheasants? All kinds of beasts come out of those woods when you least expect it. Last month it was a whole deer family! This is a tribe of pheasants. I think there were 13 or 14 all together!


Finally, a pic from last month on my birthday 2/8/11. BTW, my students owe me a 100% on a test or quiz for my birthday! It was the 20th anniversary of my 29th birthday. Gotta love Carvel....


Generally Speaking,

1 comment: