However, we had two Staff Development Days this week (8/29 and 8/30) concerning the new teacher evaluation procedures replete with APPR stats, writing SLOs, calculating HEDI scores and meetings, meetings, meetings! Even so, I had very little time to prepare my classes for next week. I barely got my new edmodo groups up and running with some first day info and the first syllabi.
I did get to set up my computers that were all in disarray since custodial had to move everything around to clean as they do every Summer! Also, I got to do a bit of decorating:
po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);